Friday, January 14, 2011

Exam


I like this chart becasue I just like it. I t looks awesome!










I like this chart becuase it really represents my accuracy & my NET speed. It is a pretty cool chart and sdgit is very vibrant.










This chart I choose becuase it really represents im ups and downs in my course

















I choose this chart becuase it really shows my accuracy span. This pie chart is a great representant. I like pie charts and I also like pie :D











This chart is a representation of my accuracy and my gross speed. I like becuase the colors look cool and it helps visualize the points clearly.


































2 comments:

  1. Some of your titles are not bald and centered but you charts are fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your charts look fine, except that some of your titles are not bold, neither centered. Besides that, everything is perfect.

    ReplyDelete