Monday, October 11, 2010

Family Reunion


The most challenging thing I had to do for this family tree project was getting the picture in the frame. It took me a long time just to get the pictures. Then I had to make them bond with the frames. After that I had to blur the pictures out just so I could write this blog. Sometimes I think Photoshop is harder than I thought.Add Image


Anyways, al of this remind me of the time this summer when I went to Barcelona. I got together will ALL of my dads family. I did not know I had that much family. We had lunch together then we all just sat in the yard and took pictures. After that we ate marshmellows in the yard with a small contolled fire. However I then met my mother family. I have alot of cousins. They enjoyed the same things I did. It all pretty much went well.

No comments:

Post a Comment