Monday, October 25, 2010

Laser Contacts

Creating the Laser-Contacts was a really time-taking and frustrating job. First of all, because finding the right picture was really hard. I had to find a picture of someone holding a box of them and shooting out of their eyes at the same time. But then I found the picture of a commercial, that photo was really helpful. Also, I had to erase any other thing that contradicted what I was creating. It also took alot of time and I wanted it to look at least a bit realistic. Anyway, I managed to pull through and finish. Even if it looks a little bit fake, Id like to see you try. Photoshop is hard stuff!!!

Here is a LINK to Juan Pablo's job on Photoshop. I personally think its pretty good. But I know he hardly did any work on it. The thing that took him the most was the robo-surfers. But all in all its pretty well done. Well done JP!

I would buy both products stated here. Ive always wanted to shoot lasers out my eyes! I hope the laser contacts will be made when im older. Also, I wish the Wave Master was also for sale. It would be awesome to be able to control the waves. I could surf the biggest wave ever! I hope both of these artifacts will be invented while im alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment