Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Mash-Up?

A mash-up is a combination of 2 or more songs to make a new one. A friend recently recommended this is one, its by Jay Z and Linkin Park. I heard it and it is pretty good. Also, I heard this other one by DJ Earworm. Its also very ggod. I personally think mash-ups are cool. They take a lot of skill since you have to combine 2 songs. I good mash-up is made by making the 2 or more songs sound right. They have to go together, even if they are very different from each other. A bad one is made when the songs don't combine at all. They will sound awful. I think that people that make mash ups are true musicians. Even if they dont make the music, they still make a song. Thats what I think. Ive only listened to DJ Earworm. So.........these are my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment